Eat and eat to your heart's content

Thursday 1 August 2013

About

Hi, I'm Este and I'm a 20-something novice cook from jolly old Britain. Having been reluctant to cook for most of my life, I've suddenly found an appreciation of all things food in the last 18 months. I'm learning all the time and finding cooking a most therapeutic past time.

I started this blog in August 2013 to share my love of cooking, baking and travel. Having a bit of a sweet tooth, my recipes tend to be of the dessert/cake nature and I like experimenting with new recipes.

I also love travelling and experiencing new culinary delights. If money weren't an object, I would spend my life going on holidays and eating new foods. Good thing I'm poor because otherwise I would probably be the size of a house.

Este

No comments:

Post a Comment